Thursday 22 May 2014

Monday 19th May 2014

So today was World IBD Day and it was probably the best World IBD day that I have had so far.

I decided this morning that I was going to ask my favourite non IBD suffer's to retweet this picture.



So some of my favourite paranormal investigator's (yes I believe in ghosts), British Touring Car driver's, youtuber's and musicians posted the picture on their feed and so many of there followers retweeted it. I decided to send a thank you tweet to every person that retweeted the picture, I know a lot of people will think I am stupid but I was just so grateful.

Honestly words can not describe how happy I was that they retweet this picture it finally feels that people are starting to become more aware about these terrible illnesses, I was also able to chat to some new IBD warrior's and to people who have family members and friends with IBD.


Follow me on:


No comments:

Post a Comment