Friday 4 October 2013

Sunday 29th September 2013

So I woke up today feeling absolutely crap I think it is due to doing to much yesterday and the cold, flu viral thing that I have. People always say to me that I shouldn't do things if I am not feeling well but I was coming on this weekend trip come hell or high water.

So because I was feeling so rubbish we really didn't do that much today. We checked out of the hotel at 12pm because that is the time we had to be out by and headed to Victoria station, there is a few shops at the station so we had a look around them before getting on the Gatwick Express.

We arrived far to early at the airport and had to wait an hour before we could check in for our flight, I don't normally mind waiting but there was nothing to do. Once we had checked in and got through to departures I did my favourite thing, duty free shopping. Duty free was where I spend most of money on this trip and can you guess what I ended up buying? That's right more makeup as soon as this girl see discounted makeup I have to spend, spend, spend.

The flight home was much better then the one in May thankfully, last time we flew home from Gatwick we had to sit on the tarmac with the doors shut for half an hour. I hate it when you have to sit on a plane that isn't moving with doors shut because for some reason I start to feel  really claustrophobic.

I arrived home after 9pm and decided to take some lemsip and head to straight bed because I was feeling so unwell, screw unpacking my suitcase it can be done tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment