Monday 14 October 2013

Thursday 10th October 2013

So yesterday I didn't manage to go to my clinic appointment because I was feeling too unwell to go. For me to get to hospital appointments is not easy, I have to take 2 buses to get there and 2 to get home also one of the buses is an hourly service. As I couldn't get to my clinic appointment I phoned the IBD nurse yesterday and I told her that I would start the humria injections (because that is the meds my GI wants me to take), she said that she would speak to my consultant and phone me back which has not happened yet.

Today I got the rest of the halloween decorations and Yankee Candles that I ordered.



I really shouldn't be doing more shopping because I really don't have the money to spend on unnecessary things. Every time I am sick I always shop to the point that I buy things that I don't even need which is really bad but it is one of the things that I do to cope with the bad stuff that happens in my life.

Hopefully the IBD nurse phones me back tomorrow and we can get these injections started before things get too bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment