Monday 14 October 2013

Friday 11th October 2013

If you read my diary entry from yesterday you will know that I was waiting for the IBD nurse to phone me back, well she phoned me and let's just say I am a bit confused.

At my last clinic appointment in August I saw my GI consultant and he said that the only medication that they could use to treat the Crohn's flare and fistula was humria, I couldn't make my mind up at that clinic appointment and said I would have to think about it. Now the main reason for the clinic appointment that I cancelled on Wednesday was to tell them that I had decided that I would have them and that was also the reason why I phoned the IBD nurse to tell her the decision that I made so they could start the ball rolling and get everything sorted.

So today I had a message from the IBD nurse saying that I have to go to a clinic appointment and see my consultant, I don't understand why I have to go and see him because as far as I know they were just waiting for me to say yes to the injections. I am very, very confused at the moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment