Wednesday 13 November 2013

Tuesday 12th November 2013

So it has been just over a month since I wrote my last diary entry and I am finally back to being able to function after having really bad depression in October.

Life is of course is not straight forward though, when I finally beat the stupid depression I end up with my oesophageal stricture's becoming so bad that I am unable to eat. It has been a good run though it lasted 3 or 4 months, I can't exactly remember when I last had a dilation. Since the end of last week I have been trying to keep myself as busy as possible so that I don't think about how hungry I am, there is nothing worse then feeling hungry.

The next couple weeks are going to be really difficult for me as it will take some time for the feeling of hunger to go away but I have had done this many times before so I know I will be make it through.




No comments:

Post a Comment