Thursday 28 November 2013

Wednesday 27th November 2013

So this next week and a bit is going to be a busy one as I have decided to try and post a blog post everyday on my other blog for Crohn's and Colitis awareness week. I am really hoping that I will able to post something everyday but my problem with putting letters the wrong way round and writing sentences that make no sense could be an issue.

I really must make a start to my Christmas shopping as well, I know what I am getting everybody so it shouldn't be to difficult this year. Another thing that I have to do is sort out my donation to the Cat's Protection League, I am planning on giving them money, food, treats and maybe some toys.

I really hope my health stops deteriorating though because I really want to get these things done.


No comments:

Post a Comment