Wednesday 20 November 2013

Tuesday 19th November 2013

So today we had our first snowfall of the winter, it wasn't that much but I love snow so it made my mood a bit brighter. As per normal everybody of course start's to moan about the snow but really there wasn't anything for them to moan about it was just a light covering.

Last night I decided to try and read books again. Ever since I was prescribed citalopram 2 years ago my head has had this fuzzy feeling and I haven't been able to concentrate on things but since I weaned myself off them I have noticed that my concentration is improving so why not try to read again. Before I started taking the citalopram I did a lot of reading because it was a way to forget about all the crap I was dealing with in my life, I can honestly not wait until my concentration returns fully and I am able to escape into books.


No comments:

Post a Comment