Tuesday 8 October 2013

Monday 7th October 2013

I am not sure why I am really writing a diary entry because guess what I am still feeling rubbish. I didn't get any sleep last night either, so no sleep and Crohn's flare equals a very grumpy Leona.

I think I need to get back into some old hobbies to keep myself distracted, I have always wanted to make this recipe that I have seen on the internet for Chilli Con Carne so maybe I should make that this week. I have also had this idea for a phone case so maybe I should try making it as well.

Today I got 2 of the 3 Halloween decorations that I ordered so that made my day much better. I am really hoping that 3rd thing comes in the post tomorrow because I have the IBD clinic on Wednesday morning, so I won't be here to answer the door to the post man and then I will have to wait until the weekend to get it because that will be the first opportunity I have to collect it from the Post Office.


No comments:

Post a Comment