Tuesday 8 October 2013

Tuesday 8th October 2013

Today has been another day of me feeling miserable. I really have no idea what my gut is doing it is painful but it also feels weird, I am also feeling really tired plus I have no appetite and normally I love food so when my appetite disappears it means there is definitely something wrong. Thankfully I have the IBD clinic tomorrow so fingers crossed they set up a plan of action.

So my 3rd Halloween decoration didn't arrive today which means I will probably not get it until Saturday now, :-( I am actually pretty disappointed because it was the one that I most excited about. A lot of people are going to be sick of me going on about Halloween but this is my dairy so I am going to write about what I want and Halloween is one of my favourite holidays. Also you have one life so you have to enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment