Monday 7 October 2013

Sunday 6th October 2013

So there really hasn't been much point in me writing everyday this week because everyday has been the same. So for the whole of this week I have been sick, at the beginning of the week I was sick with a cold, flu viral thing and then by the end of the week my Crohn's had flared up in my bowel, oesophgaus and mouth. I think the reason why my Crohn's flared up so badly is due to that virus thing I had, I am really hoping that it will settle down itself but if doesn't at least I have an appointment with the IBD nurse in Wednesday.

Also this week the cat had to go back to the vet because of her hip but this time they said that it might be her pelvis that is causing her the pain not the hip. When she was there the vet also found a lump in stomach and as soon as I heard that my heart sunk but thankfully they said that it is a fatty lump, it will need to be checked regularly for the rest of her life to make sure that it doesn't turn into something else.

The last few days I have been feeling really agitated and irritable, I am not sure why I feel this way maybe it is hormone's or maybe it is just due to all the crap I have had to deal with this week.

The good things that happened this week (and yes despite a shitty week I can still find good things) were I ordered 3 new Halloween decorations and Yankee Candles. A lot of people think that I am extremely weird for still decorating and celebrating but do I care what they think NO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment