Tuesday 14 January 2014

Monday 13th January 2014

These last few days have been pretty rough. :-( To start with I develop a obstruction on Friday night and wasn't able to pass it until Sunday night, the offender that caused this obstruction was a bit of green pepper and yes I probably shouldn't have eaten something that had peppers in it but I love peppers and I really miss eating them.

Yesterday my oesophgeal stricture's became a big issue again, I tried to eat but food wouldn't go past the stricture and I had to bring it back up. I am extremely disheartened by this because it is only 3 and a half weeks since my dilation and they shouldn't be this narrow already.




1 comment:

  1. Have you ever know What is Mangosteen fruit ‎? You should read about in www.ammim.com, its interesting what the fruit can do... im working in Xango, read about it too.
    Regards and good blessings!

    ReplyDelete