Saturday 25 January 2014

Friday 24th January 2014

So I haven't written for a while as I have been struggling again. At the moment I have really lost my way and I am struggling to find my way back, I know that all these feelings are due to the lack of proper nutrition well that's what the doctor's say is causing it.

It is very funny how not eating affects the brain so much, at the moment I am unable to concentrate for longer then 5 minutes, I can barely string a sentence together when I write and my mood is constantly low. I always wonder if anybody else feels like this when they haven't had proper food for a few weeks.




1 comment:

  1. Often times, I forget the effect that malabsorption can have. I don't even always realize that it's causing many of my issues. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete