Tuesday 7 January 2014

Tuesday 7th January 2014

So I had absolutely no reason to worry about these hurmia injections because they were super duper easy to do. The IBD nurse asked if I wanted her to do the first injection but I thought I should just take the bull by the horns and do it myself because normally the more I think about things the more stressed out I get.

The injection was pretty simple all you had to do was check the expiry date, make sure there was a bubble, take the caps off and then inject. A good thing about using the humria pens is you don't see the needle (I will do a more in depth post on my humria experience on my other blog).

At the moment I haven't noticed any side effects which is amazing because when I have taken Crohn's medication in the past I always start suffering with sickness and stomach issues but it really doesn't look like that this is going to happen this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment