Saturday 11 January 2014

Friday 10th January 2014

So everything is going good regarding the humria, there hasn't been any nasty side effects like the previous Crohn's medication thank goodness. The one and only side effect that I have noticed is it has made me very tired, the first night after I had the injections I slept for 19 hours.  Last night I slept for 16 hours so I am gradually sleeping less and less, a lot of people are not normally happy with feeling really tired but as someone who suffers from insomnia I think it's great because I can finally get some decent nights sleep.


2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Leona, I have had Crohns since I was 17, I'm now 53. Have had Ileostomy since 94. Have had over 30 surgeries and believe it or not doing best this past year then all before. I wish they had Cimza out a long time ago. Just wanted to say Hi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi David. I have heard a lot of people mention Cimza but unfortunately it is not available in the UK. :-(

      Delete