Monday 28 September 2015

Sunday 16th August 2015

So my health has decided that it wants to cause even more problems than it normally does. Originally I put it down to hormones because I always feel icky when I get those times of the months but I think there might be something else going on even people, are starting to notice which is saying something. Over the years I have become very good at hiding how ill I am (thank god I for makeup) but it’s really hard to hide glassy, staring eyes.

Today the cramps have been quite low down in my stomach and it feels like I always need to go to the loo to pass urine even though I have just been. I have been taking my normal pain medication but it doesn’t help lessen the pain, thankfully heat does help so I think I will be spending a lot of time in the bath and have my heating pad on full blast.

Previous post -  Tuesday 11th August                                
                                                                                         Next post - 


You can follow me on:


No comments:

Post a Comment