Tuesday 22 September 2015

Tuesday 11th August 2015

So it’s been a week since our phone and broadband was cut off and it doesn’t look like it will be switched back on anytime soon despite my mother phoning them every day. It’s really ridiculous how my parents have been treated by this service provider; they have been with this company for 35 years and never missed a payment. My mum even explained to them how I had multiple health problems and require access to a phone at all times because if my health deteriorates I need to get in touch with the hospital, GP or even an ambulance ASAP but even that didn’t seem to make a difference.

It really is going to be a bummer that our internet won’t be back up and running before we move as I had planned to write a number of posts for my Being A Chronically Beautiful Girl and A Crohn’s Life blogs and then schedule them to upload when we moved because it will likely take a wee while for the internet to be set up in the new house. All I can really do now is write down the drafts on paper and when we get the broadband back type them up and post them.


Previous post -  Saturday 8th August                                
                                                                                         Next post - 


You can follow me on:


No comments:

Post a Comment