Wednesday 7 October 2015

Tuesday 18th August 2015

It’s 3am in the morning so it’s technically Wednesday not Tuesday, I can’t get to sleep and I can’t concentrate on my book because I cannot switch off my brain. I am still struggling with my physical health as well as my mental health and my stress levels are going through the roof because I don’t what the right thing to do is.  

Phoning the GI doctors is probably the right thing to do but if the pelvic and hip pain is just being caused by the adhesions then there is nothing they can really do for them. If I was to go into hospital then I can’t pack and sort stuff out for moving in a week and a halves time. I know I live with my parents and they could pack for me but they have their own things to do, it’s not just the packing though there is Snowball to think about as well. We have made the decision to put her in the cattery from Friday morning to the Sunday morning but I really want to be here for her when she comes home, I hope that she does not become too stressed.


Previous post -  Sunday 16th August                                
                                                                                                Next post - Tuesday 25th August


You can follow me on:
twitter facebook | instagram | google+ | youtube 

No comments:

Post a Comment