Wednesday 1 April 2015

Saturday 28th February 2015

Today was a really good day but at night time disaster struck. 

As I mentioned in my previous diary entry/post on Wednesday I ordered 2 wigs, well they arrived today!!! I haven't tried them on yet because my hair is a bit greasy so I would really like to wash it before I try them on but so far I would say they look okay. I also received another order today, when I was on Amazon on Wednesday night I also ordered a 1950's rockabilly dress and a net underskirt for a wedding reception of an old school friend that I have on the 14th March. Below is a picture of the dress that I ordered.




The dress looks as good as it does on the web and as much as my love my Victorian Gothic and Steampunk style I have always wanted to wear a rockabilly swing dress. I do have a couple of other things that I have to sort out, as what shoes do I wear? As much as I love high heels I can't where them at the moment because my legs are too weak and I get a lot of pain from my pelvis so it will definitely have to be flats. I do have a couple of options one pair is a grey skull flats from Iron Fist and the other pair is my purple converse, yes I know they are not the norm but I am sure you all know by now I don't do normal. 

So after having a pretty decent day night time brought a big blow in the form of my teeth once again. Tonight was the night that I lost another top front tooth so now I only have one top front tooth left. I knew that this would probably happen at some point but the time timing real does fucking suck, I was so looking to forward to going to this wedding reception but there is no way that I can bring myself to go now. 


Previous post - Monday 23rd February                                                         
                                                                                         Next post - Sunday 15th March


You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment