Wednesday 4 March 2015

Friday 20th February 2015

I am still battling with the depression but I would say that it is a little bit better now, I really hope it continues to get better but I don't want to get my hopes up too much just yet. 

Over the past few days I have noticed that I have been developing a lot of pain in my hands which is not good for a blogger or a crafter. Now this will sound weird but it's kind of good that I have pain in fingers because I have been wondering recently if I had nerve damage in my fingers. For many years now I have had raynaud's phenomenon so I would say that I have never had normal feeling in my extremities but I would say for the last month the numbness has become worse and I find it hard to do fiddly things but having this pain means I can't have that much nerve damage. 

This week I finally got round to buying myself a new blender and a juicer. 



I have been meaning to buy these things for a long time because the current blender that I have is really struggling with the pureeing but I must say for a cheap blender it has done really well, this time round I have gone for a more expensive one. The one that I have purchased has more power and it crush's ice so I thought this one would be more suitable for pureeing. As I was buying a blender from John Lewis I thought I might as well get a juicer at the same time, buying this juicer will hopefully help me to get extra vitamins into my body as it's always such a struggle for me to get enough vitamins with all the problems that I have. 

Previous post - Tuesday 17th February                                                               
                                                                                         Next post - Monday 23rd February


You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment