Sunday 8 March 2015

Monday 23rd February 2015

So over the weekend I developed more pain which really sucks because my mood has continued to improve over the weekend. 

The Crohn's in my bowel has decided that it wants to start acting up so now I have sore fingers and a sore stomach, how fun! #sarcasm. Normally when I get a flare up the pain is in my pelvis but this pain is further up beside my belly button and I also have a feeling that I might have stricture somewhere because I have had some changes in my ostomy output which would coincide with a stricture. On Saturday I also had really bad pain in my bones and muscles to the point that it even hurt to yawn, thankfully though the pain improved through the day. 

On Sunday my parents were having a bit of a clear out and in the things they were clearing out was my old riding hat.




Finding my riding hat has brought back a lot of good memories, it reminds me of a happier time before all these stupid medical problems and complications happened. I have to admit though finding this hat made me kind of sad as well because I really do miss it. I have contemplated booking myself some riding lessons but due to the amount of pain that I suffer in pelvis, the issues that I have had with the wound at my tail end and the problems with my legs I have never booked one. The thing is I know for certain that horse riding would help with the depression because it's something I enjoy, being out in the fresh air would be good for me and as far as I am concerned anything that involves one of my favourite animals will lift my mood considerable. 



Previous post - Friday 20th February                                                             
                                                                                       Next post - Wednesday 23rd February


You can follow me on:


No comments:

Post a Comment