Monday 7 April 2014

Monday 7th April 2014

Words cannot describe how frustrated I am with my health at the moment. I can't remember if I wrote about this but over 5 weeks ago I surgery to try and fix the open surgical wound that I have had for 5 and a 1/2 years, everything was going great but now there is a hole and there is stuff coming draining out of it. I was really hoping that this time it would be fixed so that I didn't have to daily dressings anymore but that is not the case.  I shouldn't really be that surprised though because how is a wound suppose to heal if the body is not getting enough nutrition.

So yesterday I started clearing out my bedroom because the new bedroom furniture should be here in the next 4 to 5 weeks. There might be one slight issue with the new furniture and that is the wardrobe space, I am going from 2 double wardrobes to one. When I was ordering the furniture I thought to myself I don't need 2 double wardrobes because I don't wear half the clothes that I have but when I was clearing one of the wardrobes I was unable to part with most of the clothes.


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment