Monday 31 March 2014

Monday 31st March 2014

I haven't written an entry for a few because I was really tired after my day out on Friday and also since Saturday my grumpy guts have been playing up something rotten.

So on Friday I went on the hunt for an old fashioned cream bookcase to match my new bedroom furniture, I looked round a few different shops but I was unable to find one that was suitable. :-( I may have not been able to find a bookcase but I did find a really comfy office chair that wasn't too expensive.

So because I was out for most of the day on Friday my body decided that it want to punish me for going out. For the past 3 days I have had a high temperature, this feeling that my stomach is going to explode, stomach and back pain. Despite all the problems I don't regret going out for the day, I refuse to let my illness control me. If I let the Crohn's and stricture's rule my life I wouldn't have a life


Follow me on:




No comments:

Post a Comment