Monday 24 March 2014

Sunday 23rd March 2014

I have been extremely tired recently and all I do is sleep. I sleep all night, then I am awake for a few hours in the morning, then I go back to sleep, wake in the evening, stay awake for a few hours and then go back to sleep. (I have no idea if that sentence makes any sense) I am finding it so ridiculously hard  to get anything done at the moment because by the time I get ready to go out somewhere I am exhausted and need to go to sleep.

This coming Wednesday (March 26th) I am getting another oesophageal dilation done so I am really hoping that once I get some proper food into me my energy levels will go up. It's weird how I gone from to complaining about not being able sleep to complaining about sleeping to much but I suppose this is what happens when you have IBD.


Follow me on:
my facebook group pinterest



If you would like to know why there hasn't been any diary entries for 2 months then click on this link: http://crohnsquine.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/where-have-i-been.html

No comments:

Post a Comment