Monday 16 February 2015

Tuesday 3rd February 2015

It has been a little while since I last wrote because I ended up getting a stupid cold which in turn set off a Crohn's flare but today was my birthday so nothing to bring down my mood. 

This year I turned the grand old age of 27 which sounds like a really nice age to me, if I could stop aging now then that would be great, lol. Each year I normally have to buy my own birthday gifts but this year I didn't have to which was nice because I always love to get a surprise when I open my presents.



Of course a birthday wouldn't be complete without a birthday cake and this year I managed to eat 2 slices of cake :) 





I honestly thought that I would not be able to eat any cake this year because at the moment I only seem to be able to eat thin pureed food with no lumps at all but I was really careful when I ate the slices so it went down with no major problems. 


Previous post - Thursday 22nd January                                                                  
                                                                                         Next post - 


You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment