Friday 4 December 2015

I had to take a break

Hello my fellow warrior's, I hope you are all having a good day. 

As you may have noticed there has been no blog posts for a while and I want to apologise for that but I really had to take a break. I have develop more physical health problems (which I will do a blog post on) and I have also been struggling with my mental health. For some reason every year my depression is at it's worst in the Autumn months and despite being on anti-depressant medication I still struggle to find a reason to continue with my life.

Now with the Autumn months behind me the depression should start to get better and I hope to resume blogging this month. I do have some posts that I wrote way back in August which will be posted within the next week so keep yours eye peeled for those.

Well that's all I have to say really, thank you for reading this post and I love you all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment